November 2017: Any Liu from Canada
Any Liu from Canada
It's Member Spotlight time and I'm so happy to shine a spotlight on Any for November! Not only has she been a longtime member of the Bokksu family, but she also shares her snacks with her niece and nephew. How adorable is her picture!? Thank you for being one of our amazing Bokksu Members in Canada, Any!
1. How do you feel about being selected as our Bokksu Member Spotlight?
2. What do you find most exciting about Japanese snacks?
Being surprised by the packaging as sometimes you can't tell what it is until you try it. 😅
3. What made you fall in love with Japanese snacks?
There are always different kinds and you will never get bored. 🍬
4. What was your favorite snack and/or favorite theme in our past boxes?
The Yumemi Koji Manju was very tasty. 😋
5. On average, how long does your Bokksu last before you finish the whole box?
Maybe a week. 🤤
6. What Japanese snack would you like to see in a future Bokksu?
More limited edition snacks that we can't get in North America. 😄
7. What is a future theme you would like to see Bokksu do?
Space snack! 🚀
8. How would you describe the feeling you get when you’re about to open your Bokksu?
Like a little kid opening Christmas present! 🎁
9. What is your favorite fall activity?
Sitting in front of the fireplace, reading and enjoying some Japanese snack. 😜
10. What is one Japanese food you just can’t get enough of (doesn’t have to be a Bokksu snack)?
Pocky & Pretz! 👍