Just because the holidays are over, doesn’t mean that you have to wait another year to show your appreciation to your employees. 2020 has been a tough year for everyone and seeing as how the New Year has started quite tumultuously, it’s the perfect time to re-motivate your employees and raise their spirits by surprising them with a little something fun from Bokksu. Below is a list of budget-friendly, unique, corporate gift ideas for those of you who want to say thank you to your employees but can’t think of the perfect way.
- Japanese Kit Kat: Sublime + Fruit Chocolatory Gift Box Assortment: Give your employees a break from the flow of work with a piece of that not so classic Kit Kat bar! This gift assortment box includes seven pieces of seven uniquely flavored Kit Kats to keep everyday of the week exciting. Nothing beats the bitterness of burn-out than a sweet surprise!
Food Container and Towel Set: Gift the gift of these adorable food container and towel sets with well-loved character designs. These sets come with 2 medium and 1 small container for food, and a cotton towel. You can choose from three officially licensed design options including My Neighbor Totoro, Kiki’s Delivery Service, or Moomin.
- Traditional Japanese Tea Bundle: Coffee is so overdone. Why not help your employees perk up and get their caffeine fix with a nice cup of tea? Show your appreciation with the Traditional Japanese Tea Bundle. These bundles come in a set of 10 tea bags with an assortment of 5 different Japanese green teas, and brewing instructions.
- Classic Bokksu: Seasons of Japan: If you can’t bond over snacks in the break room, send the snacks home! Your employees will truly feel appreciated with this unique gift. The Classic Bokksu Box is specially curated by snack experts to bring together the taste of all 4 seasons of Japan into one box. This box comes with 22 authentic Japanese snacks, tea pairings, and a Culture Guide magazine that provides detailed introductions of every item.
- Color Changing Yunomi Teacup: Work doesn’t always have to be so stuffy all the time. Keep it fun with these Color Changing Yunomi Teacups. These cups come in three fun designs, and all you need is hot water to see the changing effects of these cups! Think about it, you host a Zoom happy-hour and everyone drinks their drinks out of their new Yunomi Teacups!
- Okinawa Kokuto Black Sugar Cookie: This is not your classic sugar cookie. The Okinawa Kokuto Black Sugar Cookie is made, unsurprisingly, with Okinawan black sugar using traditional methods. This cookie is chewy and not super sweet – a perfect gift to sweeten up the day without over-powering it.
- Digital Gift Card: The Bokksu Boutique offers a variety of unique and high quality gifts. Maybe you’re torn from all of the wonderful options you’ve seen and can’t make a decision. Why not appreciate your employees by allowing them to make their own decision? A gift card is always a classic and thoughtful gift for those times when you want to say thank you but don’t know how. Bokksu Digital Gift Cards are a great corporate gift idea since you can add your own personalized gift message with each gift card, and your employees will receive their cards immediately by email.
There’s never a wrong time to show your employees that you care. As times are tough, everyone needs a nice pick me up here and there to break up the day and keep them motivated. As nice as the words “Thank You” can be, it’s always enjoyable to receive something special in the mail. Hopefully, these budget-friendly and unique corporate gift ideas helped you draw inspiration for ways you can show your appreciation to your employees. Remember, saying thank you doesn’t always have to break the bank!