Tencha Furikake & Ochazuke
Used to enhance rice and create a simple but enjoyable dish, furikake and ochazuke create classic Japanese meals. These furikake and ochazuke condiment sets are unique though, in that they use carefully selected Uji tencha (green tea leaves) as the main ingredient. The dark green color of the pickled leaves will shine on the white rice and cultivate an exquisite and flavorful experience.
- Open the packet and pour the ochazuke on top of the rice.
- Pour hot water over the rice and ochazuke and enjoy!
- Simply pour a packet of furikake over warm rice and enjoy.
- Product of Kyoto
- Common Allergens: None
- Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-Free
- 2 Bags (Tencha Furikake: 9g × 3 Packs, Matcha Ochazuke: 8g × 3 Packs)
DISCLAIMER: Note that the common allergens and dietary restrictions listed here are directly translated from the packaging as reference; we cannot guarantee the presence or lack of certain allergens/animal products in the items so please consume them at your own risk with careful attention to any personal health concerns.