Sweet Lip Gloss Candy
This unique collection is inspired by a story of a girl in the Edo period who used candy to create a glossy shine on her lips. These liquid candies come in 6 flavors:
- Sweet Lip Aruheito: Aruheito is a simple syrup caramelized to become toffee, and is the basis of each flavor. It features a natural amber color and a rich flavor of sugar. In addition to eating it as it is, enjoy it as a sweetener for black tea.
- Sweet Lip Apple: Uses apple juice from Aomori prefecture, which has a good balance of sweetness and acidity for a refreshing flavor. In addition to eating it as it is, it is also recommended to use it as a flavored sweetener in black tea or yogurt.
- Sweet Lip Concord Grape: Made from American concord grapes, which have a deeper blue-purple color than other grapes and a rich scent. You can also enjoy it with yogurt or vanilla ice cream.
- Sweet Lip Yuzu: Uses yuzu juice from Kochi prefecture, which has a refreshing scent and acidity for a citrusy flavor. Create a refreshing drink by adding it to hot or carbonated water.
- Sweet Lip Shiranui: Shiranui, which is a type of dekopon citrus, is characterized by its amber color, softness, and juiciness. In addition to eating it as it is, it also makes a great spread for toast.
- Sweet Lip Uwajima Blood Orange: Using blood oranges from Uwajima, Ehime prefecture, which grew up benefiting from the warm climate and bright sunlight throughout the year. Enjoy the characteristic color, rich sweetness, refreshing acidity, and rich citrus aroma. It is recommended that you enjoy it as it is to appreciate the flavor fully.
- Product of Tokyo
- Common Allergens: None
- Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-Free
- 1 Box (6 Pieces, 6 Flavors)
DISCLAIMER: Note that the common allergens and dietary restrictions listed here are directly translated from the packaging as reference; we cannot guarantee the presence or lack of certain allergens/animal products in the items so please consume them at your own risk with careful attention to any personal health concerns.