Nissin Donbei: Kamo Dashi Soba (1 Cup)
Get ready for an umami bomb! These soba noodles are different from any you’ve had before. The kamo (duck) in the dashi rich broth creates a unique sweet umami profile that you’ll be craving again and again. Hearty, flavorful, and full of delicious soba, you will certainly enjoy this easy and enticing dish!
- Peel the lid off about halfway. Take out liquid soup and dry ingredients packets.
- Pour the dry ingredients first and then pour boiling water until it reaches the line inside the container. Close the lid.
- Place the unopened packet of liquid soup on top of the lid to warm it up.
- After 3 minutes. add liquid soup and serve.
Please do not use any other types of oil as it may damage the container.
This product contains meat. Bokksu is not responsible for any import-related issues that may arise due to importing meat substances. Please check your local regulations regarding importing meat products before ordering.
Important: Best-By Date is June 22, 2022
- Product of Osaka
- Common Allergens: Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean shellfish, Wheat, Soy
- Also Containts: Buckwheat
- 1 Cup (105g)
DISCLAIMER: Note that the common allergens and dietary restrictions listed here are directly translated from the packaging as reference; we cannot guarantee the presence or lack of certain allergens/animal products in the items so please consume them at your own risk with careful attention to any personal health concerns.