Flavors of Fukuoka Deluxe Gift Box: Mentaiko + Strawberry (25 Pieces, 9 Flavors)
This collaborative gift box features two famous flavors from the Hakata region of Japan in Fukuoka Prefecture: mentai spicy fish roe, and Amaou strawberry. Included is a selection of menbei (mentaiko senbei) made by Fukutaro, and an assortment of strawberry flavored sweets made by Fuubian. These snacks are popular miyagegashi (souvenir snacks) from Fukuoka for their delicious and authentic ingredients.
This assortment includes:
- 4 Flavors of Menbei (Plain, Bonito, Green Onion, and Mayonnaise)
- Amaou Strawberry Chocolate Crunch Bar
- Strawberry Milk Baumkuchen
- Amaou Strawberry Kirara Chocolate Sandwich Cookie
- Chocolate Strawberry Sandwich Cookie
- Amaou Strawberry + Milk Langue de Chat
- Product of Fukuoka Prefecture
- Common Allergens: Milk, Eggs, Fish, Tree nuts, Wheat, Soy
- Also Contains: Mollusk shellfish, Alcohol
- 1 Box (9 Flavors, 25 Pieces)
DISCLAIMER: Note that the common allergens and dietary restrictions listed here are directly translated from the packaging as reference; we cannot guarantee the presence or lack of certain allergens/animal products in the items so please consume them at your own risk with careful attention to any personal health concerns.
Meet the Maker
Dedicated to sharing regional flavors, Fuubian seeks to blend Japanese taste with western patisserie. Bokksu Has been working with Fuubian since 2016.