2.7 oz room temperature unsalted butter
1.8 oz powdered sugar
0.8 oz room temperature egg
4.6 oz all-purpose flour
0.8 oz almond flour
1. Mix in butter and powdered sugar in a medium bowl. When they are well-incorporated, whisk in egg. Add all the flour into the butter mixture. Mix until all ingredients come into one chunk.
2. Refrigerate for an hour.
3. Preheat the oven to 355 degrees.
4. Cut the dough into four pieces. Place one layer of plastic wrap on a kitchen counter. Place the dough on the wrap and cover the dough with another layer of plastic wrap. Roll out the dough into about ¼ inch thick. Remove the top layer of plastic wrap. Lift the dough using the bottom layer of plastic wrap. Place the dough onto a tart pan. Trim the edge of the dough. Poke holes on the dough using sharp tools such as fork and dough docker. Repeat the process for the other three pieces of the dough.
5. Bake the tart in the oven for about 30 minutes until they are golden.
6. Remove the tarts from the pans when the tart slightly cools down.